Alligator clips, 3 PCs Clamp Probe ( CP 1201 ), AC to DC 9V adapter, 2 G SD memory card and Carrying bag.
* Measurement : V ( phase-to-phase ), V ( phase-to-ground ) A ( phase-to-ground ) KW / KVA / KVAR / PF ( phase ) KW / KVA / KVAR / PF ( system ) KWH / KVAH / KVARH / PFH ( system ) Phase angle.
* Harmonics display ( 1-50th order ).
* Simultaneous display of Harmonics and Wave form.
* Display of Wave form with Peak Values.
* Analysis of Total Harmonic Distortion ( THD ).
* Graphic Phase diagram with 3-Phase system parameters.
* 3 phase Voltage or Current Unbalanced Ratio ( VUR, AUR ) and Unbalanced Factor.
* Calculated Unbalanced Current through Neutral Line ( An ).
* Capture Transient events ( including Dip, Swell and Outage ) with programmable threshold ( % ).
* Programmable CT ratio ( 1 to 600 ) and PT ratio ( 1 to 1000 ).
* ACV input impedance is 10 Mega ohms.
* Safety Standard : IEC 1010, CAT III 600V.
* Built-in clock and Calendar, real time data record with SD memory card , sampling time can be set from 2 to 7200 seconds. Just slot the SD card into the computer, all the measured values with the time information ( year, month, data, hour, minute, second ) can be downloaded to the Excel directly, then user can make the further data analysis by themselves.
* Powered by AA ( UM-3 ) DC 1.5 V X 8 batteries ( Alkaline type ) or DC 9V adapter.
* Computer data output, can cooperate with optional USB Cable/USB-01, RS232 cable/UPCB-02 and Data Acquisition software, SW-U811, SW-E802.
* Optional current probes : CP-1201, CP-200, CP-2000, CP-2011, CP-3000, CP-3001, CP-6001 detailed specification, refer to page 52-56.
* User can order the meter only ( without the current probes ) with the special request if intend to cooperate their own current probes.