* Real time data logger, save the data into the micro SD memory card and can be downloaded to the Excel, extra software is no need.
* Real time data logger, built-in clock (year/month/date/hour minute/second ),sampling time can be set from 2 to 7200 seconds.
* Applications : Power quality analysis for single and balanced three phase systems.
* True RMS value for voltage and current measurements.
* True Power ( KW, MW, GW ).
* Apparent Power ( KVA, MVA, GVA ).
* Reactive Power ( KVAR, MVAR, GVAR ).
* Watt-Hour ( KWH, KVAH, KVARH ).
* Power Factor ( PF ), Phase Angle ( ? ).
* Voltage range : 10 to 600 ACV.
* Current range : 10 to 2000 ACA.
* Harmonics display ( 1 – 50th order ).
* Display of wave form with peak value.
* Analysis of total harmonic distortion.
* Graphic phase diagram with balanced 3-phase system.
* Capture transient events ( including Dip, Swell and Outage ) with programmable threshold ( % ).
* Programmable PT ratio ( 1 to 1000 ).
* ACV input impedance is 10 Mega ohms.
* SD memory card capacity : 1 GB to 4 GB, micro SD card.
* Built-in the ” Hard copy ” function, it can be saved and converted the Display diagram to the BMP file.
* Powered by DC 1.5V ( UM-3/AA ) x 2 PCs batteries ( Alkaline type ) or DC 9V adapter. SD card data record function is available when the power supply is to use the DC 9V adapter.
* RS232/USB computer interface.
* Optional USB cable, USB-01.
* Optional data acquisition software, SW-U801-WIN, SW-E802.