Fluke117 Digital Multimeter. Designed by Electricians. Engineered by Fluke
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection.
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection.
- Low input impedance: Helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds).
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations.
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- CAT III 600 V safety rated.
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter. Rugged. Reliable. Precise.
- 400 A ac current measurement.
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection.
- Slim, ergonomic design.
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating.